Who We Are
The AT&T Security Research Center is a dynamic team where researchers can freely explore and innovate, and where our work can impact millions of people. Our researchers are independent thinkers who dare to create what may be impossible today and revolutionary for tomorrow. We tackle real-life challenges in an open, energetic, and highly-collaborative environment.
- Fortune / CNNMoney (July 2011): Hacker hunters: Join the cyber security job boom
- IEEE Computer magazine (June 2011): Mobile Security: Finally a Serious Problem? [PDF]
- Wall Street Journal (December 2010): Fortifying Phones From Attackers
- We organized the AT&T Annual Cyber Security Conferences up to 2015.
- We organized in collaboration with AT&T Labs Research the AT&T Machine Learning Summit on May 29, 2015 - the agenda is here
- We had a very successful AT&T Mobility Service Providers Security Research Workshop on October 13, 2011 at our NYC location - the agenda is here
- We sponsored for several years the NYU-Poly AT&T Best Applied Security Paper Award at the NYU-Poly CSAW - Cyber Security Competition; previous winners are here
Middletown, New Jersey
200 South Laurel Avenue
Lower Manhattan, New York
33 Thomas St
Email email@example.com with any security research related questions